The Colorado Society of Association Executives (CSAE) held a donation drive and collected more than $1,200 worth of baby items for Promises for Children during its Annual Conference June 6-8 at the Doubletree by Hilton Greeley at Lincoln Park, Greeley, CO. CSAE partnered with the Doubletree for this donation drive and collected items such as diapers, baby wipes, diaper cream, formula and cold-weather clothing. Promises for Children is Weld County’s Early Childhood Council, a program of United Way of Weld County. Jeannine Truswell, United Way of Weld County (UWWC) President and CEO, thanked CSAE for the donation as newly elected CSAE President Keith Segundo looks on.
- Free Interactive Virtual Conference, Surge Optimism, Opens November 7.
- CSAE Announces New Purchasing Partnership for Members
- CSAE Members Receive Recognition Awards for Excellence and Leadership
- 2018-2019 CSAE Officers and Directors Announced
- CSAE Professionals Donate More Than $1,200 in Baby Items to Promises for Children of Weld County