New CSAE officers and directors were elected and installed at the Association’s Annual Meeting, June 21.
The newly elected officers are
- President: Rhonda Scurek, Housing and Building Association of Colorado Springs
- Immediate Past President: Keith Segundo, Limitless Association Resource Solution
- President-Elect: Robert Golden, CAE, RCE. South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary/Treasurer: Tyrone Adams, CAE, RCE, Colorado Association of Realtors
The newly elected directors are
- Todd Ohlheiser, Colorado Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- Julie Massaro, CAE, Performing Arts Medicine Association, Automotive Services Association of Colorado, and JBM Business Solutions
- Paul Caputo, National Association for Interpretation
- Melanie Penoyar-Perez, CAE, Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration Inc.
Returning directors are
- Amanda Gipson Nowasadzki, Marriott US Account Sales
- Greg Hill, JD, CAE, Colorado Dental Association
- Kellie Moser, IOM, Little America Cheyenne
- Kimberly O’Shea, Affordable Housing Management Association