Qualified Association Specialist Program
The Colorado Society of Association Executives (CSAE) has partnered with the Florida Society of Association Executives (FSAE) to offer a new, affordable online educational certificate program exclusively for association industry professionals. The Qualified Association Specialist (QAS) Certificate Program provides candidates with a broad-based view of the principles in association management, while enabling them to understand the connection between how various association functions and departments work together.
The QAS unites you with seasoned experts from around the country who share their knowledge with you through 12 online modules (lasting approximately an hour each) to enhance your career in association management. These experienced association leaders present a comprehensive overview of the many facets involved in working for or with an association.
- Organization Types & Management Structures
- Board Governance & Volunteer Management
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Administration & HR
- Legal Issues in Associations & Risk Management
- Marketing, Communication & Crisis Management
- Social Media & Online Communities
- Membership Recruitment/Engagement/Retention
- Meetings, Conference, Trade Shows
- Non-Dues Development & Training Program
- Public Policy & Government Relations
- Technology and Data Management
- BONUS: How to Calmly NOT Choke the Difficult Person